Hull & Deck Construction
- Hull and deck built with resin infusion molding system using biaxial and unidirectional glass fabrics and Baltek end-grained balsa and foam cores.
- Structure is engineered to ABS and ISO standards.
- 10 year transferable warranty against hull blistering, 5 year structural warranty.
- GRP molded structural grid with longitudinal and transverse keel support beams and composite mast bearing beam with aluminum tapping plate.
- White gel coat hull with single tapered boot stripe.
- Two large cockpit seat storage lockers.
- Swimming and boarding platform with integral safety telescoping ladder.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded to hull and deck as support for shroud chainplates with single opening to head and forepeak.
Keel & Rudder
- Fixed 2,250 lb lead keel bolted and bonded to shallow molded sump in hull.
- Pivoting 200 lb. cast bronze centerboard.
- Fully removable centerboard shim system assembly with custom SS plates, pivot pin, and mechanically fastened UHMW shim plates.
- Centerboard lifting system with Spectron Pennant from Hall Rigging, 6:1 Harken purchase leading through the deck to the cockpit for an adjustable sailing draft between 3’ and 5.5’.
- Interior access port to centerboard lifting components within head area.
- Balanced twin rudder system with self-aligning rudder bearings and SS rudder shafts.
- Edson steering components including bulkhead steerer, radial drive, tiller arm, link bar, articulock idler sheaves and wire chain assembly.
- 44” leather covered wheel mounted on custom molded steering pedestal.
- Ritchie binnacle mounted compass and custom fabricated SS wheel guard/handhold.
- Custom fabricated emergency tiller.
Spars & Rigging
- Hall Spars tapered aluminum mast, with double airfoil aluminum spreaders, main, jib & spinnaker halyard sheaves, luff track integral to section with mast finished in off-white Awlgrip.
- G10 fiberglass mast step with fore/aft adjustment slots and SS padeye for through bolt securing of mast to step.
- Molded mast wedge system
- Aluminum boom with provision for 2 reefs, 8:1 internal mainsail outhaul in Awlgrip off-white.
- Continuous rod rigging with adjustable shroud turnbuckles.
- Sailtec integral -8 hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Rigid boomvang with purchase
- Headsail furler with control leading aft through 2 fairleads to cam cleat mounted on port cabin side.
- Bowsprit prep package – internal fiberglass sprit tube installed with flush cover. Optional asymmetric spinnaker gear package includes carbon sprit, bearings, retrieval purchase, blocks and running rigging.
- Complete running rigging package
- Off-white ORC foredeck toe rails (Option for varnished full length teak rails).
- Low maintenance custom stainless handrails on cabin house (P&S).
- Self-tailing winches mounted on cockpit coamings (P&S).
- Self-tailing winches mounted beside companionway (P&S).
- Triple deck organizers (P&S).
- Two winch handles.
- Two winch handle holders shipped loose
- Custom stainless fabricated mast collar with halyard attachment bar.
- 6 mast collar turning blocks
- Two pin stop cars on jib T-tracks with cheek blocks mounted on cockpit coaming forward of winches.
- Floor mounted mainsheet traveler track with 4:1 traveler control system leading to cockpit vertical wall to cam cleats (P&S).
- 5:1 Mainsheet purchase system leading to swivel cam base on a custom SS riser mounted on centerline aft of the traveler.
- 10:1 fine tune adjustment system.
- Four 8” SS mooring cleats.
- Interior ventilation from two opening ports in sides of cabin trunk and offshore style forward skylight deck hatch above V-berth. (option for 2 add’l cockpit opening ports).
- Companionway opening with SS covered PVC slider tracks, large gutter drains, molded seahood with sliding cover.
- Acrylic offshore removable drop-board with inside/outside lockable hasp.
- Cockpit operated manual bilge pump operable from the helm position with SS transom exhaust fitting.
- Two polypropylene mesh line bags for halyard and sheet line tail storage.
- Custom designed and fabricated SS chainplates, stemhead and backstay fittings.
- Four folding padeyes for attachment points of spinnaker blocks.
- Custom SS bow and stern rails with integral navigation lights.
- SS removable stanchions with double lifelines P&S and at transom.
- 14 HP engine with saildrive and 15” geared folding propeller.
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer, engine hour gauge and water, oil pressure alarms and separate fuel gauge in cockpit with acrylic splash cover.
- Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
- Waterlock muffler with exhaust run aft to SS transom exhaust fitting.
- 15 gal fuel tank with baffles & inspection port.
- Manual & Electric bilge pumps
- One AGM Group 27 battery (option for 2nd battery)
- 12V DC On/Off battery switch.
- 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 8 circuit breakers.
- Navigation & steaming lights.
- UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color-coded wiring.
- Bonding system to meet ABYC regulations.
- Two swiveling reading lights in main cabin.
- Two red/white dome lights
- Automatic electric bilge pump and panel switch for manual operation.
- Off White main bulkhead with varnished teak trim, teak oval door opening with white door.
- Teak and holly synthetic high-wear cabin sole in main cabin and head.
- Teak trimmed storage bins outboard of each settee berth seat back.
- Igloo Cooler
- Raritan PH-II marine head with 14 gal holding tank and "Y" valve.
- Molded sink with overboard drain in head.
- Choice of fabrics for settee cushions.
- Vinyl liner finish on main cabin & head overhead and main cabin hull sides. Air dry gelcoat finish on hull sides in head and V-berth area and aft storage lockers.
- Two Tone Deck w/ contrasting non-skid color
- Full length teak toe rail in lieu of standard, with custom mid-ship chocks, scupper drains and finished with gloss-varnish.
- (2) Add’l cockpit opening portlights P & S.
- Lifeline Gates P & S.
- Removable Transom Locker.
- Thurston Dodger with side curtains.
- V-Berth Package: V-berth cushions and swiveling reading lamp.
- Pressure water system with 20 gallon bladder tank, water pressure pump, faucet in head and cold water cockpit shower.
- Heat exchanger water heater to run off engine only: (Requires Pressure water option).
- 110V Shore Power: 30amp shore power cord, deck receptacle, belowdecks breaker, Xantrex battery charger, AC panel, one 110v outlet in nav panel, equipment leakage circuit interrupter (ELCI), galvanic isolator.
- Forte Carbon Mast in lieu of standard with Harken Type A mast track.
- Asymmetric Spinnaker Package: retractable carbon fiber bow sprit, sprit bearings, one spinnaker halyard, two spinnaker sheets, tack line, retrieval purchase, and five Harken blocks.
- Additional Battery
Specifications are subject to change prior to delivery due to deletions, additions or revisions in quantities, brand or design at the sole discretion of J/Boats, Inc. Newport, RI.