Hull & Deck Construction
- Balsa core/biaxial E-glass vacuum infused hull laminate. Corecell/biaxial E-glass deck laminate. Engineered and built to current ISO and ABS structural standards.
- White gel coat hull with single bootstripe.
- Molded companionway slide-in seahood.
- ORC size molded foredeck toe-rails.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded fore & aft on hull and deck with single opening to forepeak.
- Fore/aft and transverse keel support beams.
- Composite mast bearing beam with integral plate to secure mast step.
Keel & Rudder
- High aspect two-metal racing keel with lead bulb and stainless fin, flange mounted to a covered hull recess.
- Balanced high aspect rudder constructed using “E-glass” with custom carbon rudder shaft mounted in self aligning rudder bearing system.
- 60” wheel with grey leather cover recessed in molded cockpit wheel well.
- Steering system including idler sheaves, 6.5” radial drive, needle bearing with integral wheel brake, and chain/wire cables.
- Emergency tiller.
Spars & Rigging
- Autoclaved carbon fiber mast with double set of tapered aluminum spreaders, backstay crane, flush shroud terminations, sheaves for main, 2 jib & 2 spinnaker halyards, vang and boom gooseneck fittings, steaming light, internal wiring conduit, pre-formed mast wedge kit. Mast/boom finished in black with contrasting white measurement bands. White finish optional.
- Alloy 6061-T6 Boom with 12:1 internal outhaul, two mainsheet block bales, vang lug, three sheaves for reef lines and outhaul.
- Nitronic 50 discontinuous rod standing rigging package including shrouds and forestay.
- Calibrated shroud turnbuckles.
- Dyneema DSK-78 Backstay.
- Remote hydraulic backstay system mounted within reach of helmsman on front face of wheel pedestal.
- Low-profile headsail furling system with control line aft to port side of cabin trunk.
- Carbon fiber, retractable bow sprit with internal bearing system painted black.
- Complete running rigging package
- 46:1 self-tailing primary winches.
- 40:1 self-tailing cabin top winches.
- (2) 10” winch handles.
- Two winch handle holders.
- Two-speed Mainsheet System with 6:1 rough tune purchase to swivel cam base & 24:1 fine tune purchase led to centerline ratchet cam.
- 4:1 Traveler System – led P&S.
- 6:1 Adjustable Jib Lead System.
- Jib in-hauler hardware & 4:1 tackle P&S.
- 6:1 Cunningham system.
- Blocks for spinnaker sheet and tack line.
- Bow-sprit control system led internally to cockpit mounted cam cleat.
- Mast base halyard blocks and Spinlock 4-sheave organizers P&S.
- Halyard & tack line rope clutches.
- Custom SS mast collar with pins for halyard blocks and halyard bale.
- Stainless cabin top handrails P&S.
- Tapered lifeline stanchions.
- Double lifelines to meet ORC offshore regulations with 9” lower lifeline height.
- Custom bow pulpit and dual corner stern rails with LED navigation lights.
- Four 8” 4-bolt SS mooring cleats.
- Four SS padeyes for cockpit spinnaker blocks.
- Interior ventilation from two framed opening ports in sides of cabin trunk and offshore style forward skylight deck hatch above V-berth (option for two opening ports on aft cabin face).
- Acrylic offshore drop-board with key lock and inside operable latch/unlatch.
- Cockpit operated manual bilge pump.
- Two 12"x 20" polypropylene mesh line bags.
- Custom SS stemhead, shroud and backstay chainplates.
- Yanmar 3YM20 3 cylinder 4-stroke 21hp diesel engine with 60 amp alternator and SD 20 saildrive with 2-piece split zinc.
- Yanmar engine instrument panel mounted in recess on cockpit wall near wheel
- 16 x 11 diameter geared folding prop.
- Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
- 18-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
- 12-gallon head holding tank.
- Marine head with Y valve and deck pump-out access.
- 26-gallon water tank.
- Manual fresh water foot pumps in head and galley.
- 90 amp deep-cycle, sealed AGM battery.
- Three position battery switch.
- Electrical panel w/circuit breakers.
- LED Navigation lights to meet COLREGS.
- Bonding system.
- Six reading lights.
- One adjustable nav light.
- Two red/white LED dome lights
- One fluorescent light in head.
- Automatic bilge pump & panel switch for manual/auto operation.
- Off-white low-maintenance bulkheads.
- Molded engine box cover with 1” sound insulation.
- Powder-coated aluminum companionway ladder w/teak treads.
- Twin 6’9” quarter berths aft of the galley/nav area with storage below.
- Main bulkhead privacy door.
- Teak and holly style synthetic high-wear cabin flooring.
- SS overhead handrails in main salon P&S.
- Two Large acrylic fixed portlights.
- 6’4” settee berths with backrests (fold-up pilots optional).
- Shelf outboard of settee berths with storage behind backrest cushions.
- Nav Station/Office with full leg room, hinged-lid access to chart storage, outboard instrument panel and storage bin.
- L-Galley with sink, faucet, fresh water foot pump, sink drain seacock, ice box with top opening, two-burner alcohol stove and storage cabinet outboard.
- Head compartment with sink and outboard storage to port and large sail/tool storage bin to starboard.
- Choice of nylon fabrics for interior cushions.
- Two tone deck.
- 1/2" Cove stripe to match boot stripe.
- Additional 90 amp battery.
- Opening ports on aft face of cabin house (2).
- Cockpit dodger with side curtains.
- Main cabin fold-up pilot berths.
- Wide-opening lifeline gates (P and/or S).
- Spar Package finished in white.
- 110 VAC Shore Power system with 30’ cord, 2 outlets, 20 amp battery charger, equipment leakage circuit interrupter (ELCI), and galvanic isolator.
- DC Refrigeration (requires 2nd battery option).
- Black Powder Coated Wheel, Stanchions and bow/stern rails.
- Quattro Secondary Winches in lieu of standard.
- LPG 2 burner cook top stove and cockpit LPG locker with 6lb tank, in lieu of standard.
- Removable V-Berth with platform, cushions and two reading lights.
- Varnished main cabin table with stainless base.
- Fiberglass molded cockpit locker storage liners (2) installed in locker openings.
Comfort Group Package:
- Cockpit seat and helmsman cushions (4 piece set); Sunbrella covered lifeline covers (4 piece set); mainsail cover in Sunbrella with J/111 Logo.
- Interior Trim Package:
- Varnished wood trim along top and bottom of main bulkhead (in salon area) and varnished wood main bulkhead door.
Systems Group Package:
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water system; Cockpit Shower.
Specifications are subject to change prior to delivery due to deletions, additions or revisions in quantity, brand or design at the sole discretion of J Boats, Inc.